In this workshop you will learn the skills and knowledge required to perform a professional spray streak free tan every time. This treatment is a popular and safe alternative to sun exposure offered in many Beauty Salons and Spa’s today. Have fun and boost your income or add a new service to your Salon menu of service.
You will learn
- Client consultations & contraindications to spray tanning
- Features & Benefits of a spray tan
- Equipment and products
- DHA and perfect shade selection
- Preparation of the service area & client
- Health, Safety and Hygiene
- Perfect application technique
- Trouble shooting
- After Care advice
Entry Requirement: Direct entry
- A comprehensive training manual
- Hands on practical training
- Consultation material
- Certificate of attendance on completion
- Learners must bring their own model
Delivery: The course is conducted in a manner that enables you to complete the training to suit you and your family/life situation.
Dates: 25th November 2015.
Investment: $199.00 (including GST)
Course Duration: 2 day’s Practical 9:00am – 4.00 pm
This course can be delivered as an accredited unit from the SHB hairdressing and beauty services training package, SIBSKS302A Apply cosmetic tanning products.
To gain competency you will be required to submit case studies, a log book and practical and theory assessments as part of the accredited course.
Commencement: 15th June 2016
Completion: 16th June 2016
How can I enrol in the course? We will send you an information pack about your preferred dates and an application form. All you need to do is complete the enrolment form and return this to us to secure your place in the course of your choice.