This qualification reflects the role of individuals employed as beauticians to provide a range of beauty services including nail, waxing, lash and brow, and basic make-up services.
Work is typically conducted in beauty, waxing, brow and nail salons.
- SHBBBOS001Apply cosmetic tanning products
- SHBBCCS001 Advise on beauty products and services
- SHBBFAS001 Provide lash & brow services
- SHBBHRS001 Provide waxing services
- SHBBMUP002 Design and apply make-up
- SHBBNLS001 Provide manicure and pedicare services
- SHBBRES001 Research and apply beauty industry information
- SHBXCCS001 Conduct salon financial transactions
- SHBXCCS002 Provide salon services to clients
- SHBXIND001 Comply with organisational requirements within a personal services environment
- SHBXWHS001 Apply safe hygiene, health and work practices
- SHBBMUP001 Apply eyelash extensions
- SHBBMUP003 Design and apply make-up for photography
- SHBBMUP007 Work collaboratively on make-up productions
- SHBBMUP004 Design and apply remedial camouflage make-up
3 days per week
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 9am – 4.30pm
39 weeks / 9 months
There are no entry requirements for this qualification.
Entry Requirement for Overseas Students
- Meet evidentiary requirements for country of origin
- Have an IELTS score of 5.5 or above or undertake an English Language test prior to enrolment TOEFL 527; TOEFLiBT46; CAE162; PTE42 or
- OET pass mark or 5 years study in Australia, Canada New Zealand; South Africa or
- Republic of Ireland or Passport holders for UK, USA, Canada, Republic of Ireland or Senior Secondary Certificate in Australia.
- Undertake a pre-enrolment interview / initial skills assessment.
Additional course costs:
$500.00 – Administration fee
$100.00 – Uniform
$500.00 – Training kits
*kits may be sources by Learner
Campus location: 2/161 New South Head Road Edgecliff NSW 2027
- SHB30115 Certificate III in Beauty Services resulting as competent
- Learner manual and assessment guide
- Training resources
- Practical training in SBDI clinic
- Work placement support
How can I pay for the course?
Payments can be made via credit card (visa and master card) cash or EFT.
How can I enrol in the course?
You may enrol online http://www.sbdi.com.au/enrol-now/ once we receive your enrolment form our admissions team will contact you to process your enrolment.
Check whether you may be eligible for government-subsidised training by completing the eligibility test form online http://www.smartandskilled.net.au/smart-and-skilled-eligibility-quick-check.aspx
If eligible, you will be required to complete an enrolment form for your chosen course.
Payment upon enrolment:
20% of course cost
Face – to – face learning, self-paced distance delivery, workplace training.
Course Start Dates