Investment: $450.00 (includes GST)
$99.00 (includes GST) per additional subject
This non accredited course describes the fundamental foundation knowledge required by non-beauty background students who wish to, or are currently undertaking further training in the beauty, laser & IPL or dermal therapy industry.
- Principles of skin biology to beauty treatments
- Principles of skin science
- Recognise body structures and systems in a beauty therapy context
Optional ‘add-on’ subjects:
- Principles of electricity to beauty machinery
- Principles of cosmetic chemistry and cosmetic products
- Nutrition, health and wellbeing
- Provide professional service to clients
- Provide advice on beauty products and services
- Develop treatment plans
Course dates: ongoing enrolment. Enrol at a time to suit you.
- Electronic, comprehensive training manual
- Trainer support and guidance
- Certificate of completion
Delivery: this course is conducted via correspondence with the support of an allocated trainer.
Course duration: This course enables you to complete the training to suit you and your family/life situation
These subjects may be used towards RPL of an accredited unit from the SHB hairdressing and beauty services training package.