This course describes the fundamental foundation knowledge required by non-beauty background students who wish to, or are currently undertaking further training in the beauty, laser & IPL or dermal therapy industry.
- Principles of skin biology to beauty treatments
- Principles of skin science
- Recognise body structures and systems in a beauty therapy context
Optional ‘add-on’ subjects:
- Principles of electricity to beauty machinery
- Principles of cosmetic chemistry and cosmetic products
- Nutrition, health and wellbeing
- Provide professional service to clients
- Provide advice on beauty products and services
- Develop treatment plans
This course enables you to complete the training to suit you and your family/life situation.
For more information please email: email@example.com
There are no entry requirements for this qualification.
$450.00 (includes GST)
$99.00 per additional subject (includes GST)
Additional course costs:
$50.00 – Administration fee
- Electronic, comprehensive training manual
- Trainer support
- Certificate of completion
Campus location: 2/161 New South Head Road, Edgecliff NSW 2027
How can I pay for the course?
Payments can be made via credit card (visa and master card) cash or EFT. Course fees are due two weeks prior to course commencement.
How can I enrol in the course?
You may enrol online http://www.sbdi.com.au/enrol-now/ once we receive your enrolment form our admissions team will contact you to process your enrolment.
Self-paced distance learning