The International Therapy Examination Council (ITEC) maintains standards and quality around the world that ensures employers get an employee, who is ready and able to deal with the demands of working in industry today.
ITEC qualifications walk graduates into employment the world over, due to the rigid quality assurance and high standards underpinning the qualifications. This is a passport to an International career.
ITEC currently has centres registered in over 38 countries – in areas such as Africa, The Americas, Asia Pacific and Europe, however, no matter where you study an ITEC qualification the syllabus, theoretical testing and practical assessment is always the same.
ITEC qualifications offered at Sydney Beauty and Dermal Institute Beauty institute:
- Diploma for Beauty Specialists
- Diploma in Microdermabrasion Treatments
- Diploma in Laser and Intense Pulsed Light Treatments
Exams are held by an ITEC examiner once a year, please contact the institute for further details.
- Unit 9 Skincare & Eye Treatments
- Unit 10 Make-up
- Unit 11 Manicure & Pedicure
- Unit 12 Waxing
- Unit 22 Professional Conduct & Business Awareness
- Level 2 Diploma for Beauty Specialist on completion
- Scheme of work, sample case studies, training and assessment material
- Theory hours
- Practical hours
- Student must supply own model for assessment