Laser Tattoo Removal Skill Set
This course is specifically designed to provide applicants with the skills and knowledge to successfully provide Tattoo Removal Treatments, utilising Q-switched Laser technology within cosmetic medical clinics or beauty salons.
It is considered that the use of lasers is one of the best methods of tattoo removal; however, comprehensive knowledge of lasers and laser safety, skin anatomy, wound healing, tattoos and aftercare is required for safe and effective treatment delivery.
Learners are required to undertake work placement hours to achieve competency in these units.
- HLTIN402B Maintain infection control in office practice settings
- SIBBHRS705A Apply intense pulsed light and laser safety protocols
- LLTTAT801A Design & apply laser tattoo removal treatment programs
3 days per fortnight
Monday and Tuesday 9am – 4.30pm on campus
16 weeks / 4 months
- Laser safety for cosmetic laser and light therapies No ED186
- Foundation skills dermal science (non-beauty background)
Additional course costs:
$150.00 – Administration fee
$450.00 – Foundation skills dermal science (if required)
$100.00 – IPL Safety glasses (if required)
Payment upon enrolment:
20% of course cost
Laser safety glasses
- Statement of attainment upon successful completion of skill set
- Assessment guides
- Training resources
- Practical training in SBDI clinic
- Work placement support
How can I pay for the course?
Payments can be made up front via credit card (visa and master card) cash or EFT. Payment plans available upon request. Course must be paid for in full two weeks prior to completion.
How can I enrol in the course?
You may enrol online http://www.sbdi.com.au/enrol-now/ once we receive your enrolment form our admissions team will contact you to process your enrolment.
Face – to – face learning, self-paced distance delivery, workplace training.
Course Start Dates