This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to maintain infection control during skin penetration treatments and to review clinic compliance with the applicable state or territory and local council requirements.
It requires the ability to identify, manage and control infection risks to clients, self and work colleagues.
This unit applies to beauty therapists who work in beauty therapy salons, clinics or in cosmetic medical clinics. These therapists work autonomously and make independent treatment decisions.
You will learn:
- Comply with infection control regulations and guidelines and related legal obligations
- Monitor hygiene of premises
- Maintain infection control for skin penetration treatments
- Sterilise equipment and maintain steriliser
- Maintain awareness of clinic design for control of infection
- Statement of attainment on completion
- A comprehensive training manual
- Trainer support via email
The course is conducted in a manner that enables you to complete the training to suit you and your family/life situation via correspondence.
How can I pay for the course?
Call our office to discuss a payment option that suits you, you may pay via bank transfer, direct debit or credit card. Units must be paid in full prior to commencement.
How can I enroll in the course?
We will send you an information pack about your preferred dates and an enrolment form. All you need to do is complete the enrolment form and return this to us to secure your place in the course of your choice.
Course Start Dates