Students are required to bring a model – price $50
*Appointment times will be allocated on enrolment
This course deals with the theory and practical knowledge required to perform dermal treatments that induce collagen stimulation. Micro Skin Needling is an ever increasingly popular non ablative skin rejuvenation procedure. This course will give you the skills to perform this treatment effectively and the knowledge to understand the complexities of micro skin needling. This is a great asset for any skin care therapist, who wants to offer advanced treatments within their salon.
You will learn:
- History of Micro Skin Needling
- Devices for Micro Skin Needling
- Client consultation
- Pain management protocols
- Treatment of acne, pigmentation and premature aging skin conditions
- Wound healing responses
- Understanding topical anesthetic
- Pre and post treatment applications
- Clinical treatment procedures
- Home care
Direct entry, this unit is recommended if you do not have a background in Beauty Therapy
- SHBBINF001 Maintain infection control standards
Delivery: Face to face lesson, pre reading and self-study
- A fully comprehensive training manual
- Hands on practical training with models
- Certificate of attendance
- Statement of attainment upon completion for accredited units
Course duration: 1 day, 9.00 am – 4.00 pm
Additional course costs:
Micro Skin Needling Pen Kit (optional): $1,300
How can I pay for the course?
Payments can be made via credit card (visa and master card) or direct transfer. Course fees are due prior to course commencement.
How can I enrol in the course?
We will send you an information pack about your preferred dates and an application form. All you need to do is complete the application form and return this to us to secure your place in the course of your choice.
Delivery ModeBlended, in class & at home study
Course Start Dates