This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to apply eyelash extensions for added length and thickness of natural lashes to meet client needs.
It requires the ability to consult with clients, select suitable products and equipment to apply, in-fill, and remove damaged eyelash extensions. Applying eyelash extensions can be an individual service or form part of a series of services.
To gain competency you may be required to submit case studies, log books and practical and written assessments.
You will learn
- Establish service requirements
- Remove damaged, sparse, grown out eyelash extensions
- Apply eyelash extensions
- Provide post service advice
- Clean service area
- A comprehensive training manual
- Hands on practical training
- Written and practical assessment
- Consultation material
- Statement of attainment on completion
- Starter kit – includes 2 trays of lashes, metal implements, eyebrow brush, glue, glue remover, fan
Learners must bring their own model
1 day face to face training
½ day assessment
*this course is conducted in a manner that enables you to complete the training to suit you and your family/life situation
How can I pay for the course?
Call our office to discuss a payment option that suits you. You may pay via bank transfer, direct debit or credit card. Course must be paid in full prior to commencement.
HOW CAN I ENROL IN THE COURSE?
We will send you an information pack about your preferred dates and an enrolment form. All you need to do is complete the enrolment form and return this to us to secure your place in the course of your choice.
Delivery ModeBlended, in class & at home study
Course Start Dates