Provide electrolysis treatments is a unit from the Diploma of Beauty Therapy. This treatment is a specialised service which can be used to support IPL/Laser hair reduction or as a standalone service to meet the needs of clients who want a hair reduction treatment.
This short course is designed for the Learner who wishes to pursue a career as an Electrologist in the beauty Industry.
You will learn
- History & benefits of Electrology
- Confirm treatment plans
- Prepare client for electrolysis treatments
- Perform a patch test
- Perform permanent hair removal
- Review treatment and provide post-treatment advice
Pre – requisites
HLTIN402B Maintain infection control standards in office practice settings
Delivery: the course is conducted in a manner that enables you to complete the training to suit you and your family/life situation
- A comprehensive training manual
- Hands on practical training
- Consultation material
- Statement of attainment on completion
- Learners must bring their own models
Date: are available on our website or call and speak to a Trainer.
Course materials included
Monday or Tuesday 9:00am – 5:00pm or Evenings 5:00pm – 8:30pm by appointment with a Trainer.
HOW CAN I ENROL IN THE COURSE?
We will send you an information pack about your preferred dates and an enrollment form. All you need to do is complete the enrollment form and return this to us to secure your place in the course of your choice.