Reflexology for relaxation stimulates the meridians or energy centres within the body. This treatment can help induce relaxation & healing of the body.
This short course is designed for the Learner who wishes to pursue a career as a Massage Therapist or to perform this treatment on family & friends.
You will learn
• Client consultation
• History & benefits of Reflexology
• Meridians of the body
• Organ location on the feet, hands & ears
• Reflex points in the feet, hands & ears
• Reflexology treatment sequence
• Adjusting the treatment according to client response
• Safe working practice
• Aftercare advice
Entry Requirement: Direct entry
• A comprehensive training manual
• Hands on practical training
• Consultation material
• Morning and afternoon tea
• Certificate of attendance on completion
• Learners must bring their own model
Delivery: The course is conducted in a manner that enables you to complete the training to suit you and your family/life situation.
Dates: are available on our website or call and speak to a trainer.
Investment: $250.00 (including GST)
Course Duration: Monday or Tuesday 9.00am – 12.30pm. Evenings 5.00pm – 8.30pm by appointment with a trainer
How can I enrol in the course? We will send you an information pack about your preferred dates and an application form. All you need to do is complete the enrolment form and return this to us to secure your place in the course of your choice.