SHB30215 Certificate III In Make-Up
This qualification reflects the role of individuals employed as make–up artists to design and apply make–up for a range of purposes and occasions across the beauty, fashion, media and entertainment industries.
These individuals possess a range of well – developed technical and consultation skills where discretion and judgement is required and are responsible for their own outputs. This includes working cooperatively with a range of individuals including photographers, fashion stylists and media production staff.
Work is typically conducted as part of a team or on a freelance basis in settings such as make – up studios, retail cosmetic counters, fashion and media sets and photography studios.
- SHBBMUP002 Design and apply make-up
- SHBBMUP003 Design and apply make-up for photography
- SHBBMUP004 Design and apply remedial camouflage make-up
- SHBBMUP005 Apply airbrushed make-up
- SHBBMUP006 Design and apply creative make-up
- SHBBRES001 Research and apply beauty industry information
- SHBXCCS002 Provide salon services to clients
- SHBXIND001 Comply with organisational requirements within a personal services environment
- SHBXWHS001 Apply safe hygiene, health and work practices
- SHBBBOS001Apply cosmetic tanning products
- SHBBCCS001Advise on beauty products and services
- SHBBFAS001 Provide lash & brow services
- SHBBSKS001 Pierce ears
- SHBBMUP001 Apply eyelash extensions
- SHBBMUP007 Work collaboratively on make-up productions
SHB50216 Diploma Of Salon Management
This qualification reflects the role of senior managers and small business owners of personal services businesses. They are responsible for coordinating the day-to-day operation of the business and for planning, monitoring and evaluating the work of the team. Salon managers also operate with significant autonomy to make strategic business management decisions.
This qualification provides a pathway to work as a salon manager in any type of personal service business including hairdressing or beauty salons, barber shops and spas.
No occupational licensing, certification or specific legislative requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
- BSBHRM404 Review human resource functions
- BSBHRM506 Manage recruitment selection and induction processes
- BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- SHBXPSM001 Lead teams in a personal services environment
- SHBXPSM002 Manage treatment services and sales delivery
- SHBXPSM003 Promote a personal services business
- SHBXWHS002 Provide a safe work
- BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
- BSBSMB402 Plan small business finances
- BSBSMB404 Undertake small business planning
3 days per week 9am – 4.30pm
Entry Requirement for Overseas Students
- Meet evidentiary requirements for country of origin
- Have an IELTS score of 5.5 or above or undertake an English Language test prior to enrolment TOEFL 527; TOEFLiBT46; CAE162; PTE42 or
- OET pass mark or 5 years study in Australia, Canada New Zealand; South Africa or
- Republic of Ireland or Passport holders for UK, USA, Canada, Republic of Ireland or Senior Secondary Certificate in Australia.
- Undertake a pre-enrolment interview / initial skills assessment.
Additional course costs
$500.00 – Administration fee
$100.00 – Uniform fee
$500.00 – Training kits *kits may be sources by Learner
- SHB30215 Certificate III in Make – up upon resulting competent
- SHB50216 Diploma of Salon Management upon resulting competent
- Electronic training manual
- Electronic assessment guide
- Supervised clinic practical hours
- Work placement support
How can I pay for the course?
Payments can be made via credit card (visa and master card) cash or EFT. Payment plans and credit options available.
How can I enrol in the course?
You may enrol online https://www.sbdi.com.au/enrol-now/ Once we receive your enrolment form our admissions team will contact you to process your enrolment.
Payment upon enrolment:
20% of course cost
2/161 New South Head Road Edgecliff NSW 2027
Face – to – face learning, self-paced distance delivery, workplace training.
Course Start Dates