This course deals with the theory and practical knowledge required to perform dermal treatments that induce collagen stimulation. Micro Skin Needling is an ever increasingly popular non ablative skin rejuvenation procedure. This course will give you the skills to perform this treatment effectively and the knowledge to understand the complexities of micro skin needling. This is a great asset for any skin care therapist, who wants to offer advanced treatments within their salon.
Participants who are not currently working in beauty services are eligible to enrol into this course and are required to complete the following prerequisites prior to course commencement:
- SHBBINF001 Maintain Infection Control Standards
You will learn:
- History of Micro Skin Needling
- Devices for Micro Skin Needling
- Client consultation
- Pain management protocols
- Treatment of acne, pigmentation and premature aging skin conditions
- Wound healing responses
- Understanding topical anesthetic
- Pre and post treatment applications
- Clinical treatment procedures
- Home care
1 day 9am – 4.30 pm
- SHBBINF001 Maintain Infection Control
$599.00 – 1 day course.
Additional course costs:
$450.00 SHBBINF001 Maintain Infection Control OR $199.00 Introduction to Dermal Science – delivered via correspondence.
- A fully comprehensive training manual
- Hands on practical training with models
- Certificate of attendance
- Statement of attainment upon successful completion of unit of competency
How can I pay for the course?
Payments can be made via credit card (visa and master card) cash or EFT. Flexible payment plans available via Ezidebit.
How can I enrol in the course?
You may enrol online https://www.sbdi.com.au/enrol-now/ once we receive your enrolment form our admissions team will contact you to process your enrolment.
Face – to – face learning, self-paced distance delivery.