This Skill Set combines three units taken from the SHB50115 Diploma of Beauty Therapy. These treatments are a specialised service which can be used to support Laser & IPL hair reduction or as a standalone service to meet the needs of clients who want a hair reduction treatment.
This Skill Set is designed for the Learner who wishes to pursue a career as an Electrologist in the beauty Industry.
Skill Set Units
- SHBBHRS004 Provide hair reduction treatments using electrical currents
- SHBBINF001 Maintain infection control standards
You will learn
- History & benefits of Electrology
- Confirm treatment plans
- Prepare client for electrolysis treatments
- Perform a patch test
- Perform permanent hair removal
- Review treatment and provide post-treatment advice
One block of 2 days’ face to face
1-day assessment theory and practical
Pre – requisite unit: SHBBINF001 Maintain infection control standards.
$500.00 – SHBBINF001 Maintain Infection Control Standards.
$1500.00 – SHBBHRS004 Provide Hair Reduction Treatments Using Electrical Currents.
- A comprehensive training manual
- Hands on practical training
- Consultation material
- Log book
- Statement of attainment on completion
How can I pay for the course?
Payments can be made via credit card (visa and master card) cash or EFT. Flexible payment plans available via Ezidebit.
How can I enrol in the course?
We will send you an information pack about your preferred dates and an enrolment form. All you need to do is complete the enrolment form and return this to us to secure your place in the course of our choice
The course is conducted in a manner that enables you to complete the training to suit you and your family/life situation
Course Start Dates