Sydney Beauty and Dermal Institute offers continuous enrolment throughout the year as we train in blocks of subject matter. Learners are at different levels so more experienced learners within the class can help the new learners; this helps not only the new student but gives revision experience to the older student.
To enrol simply contact the institute and arrange for an interview.
Alternatively, download the PDF enrolment forms below, enter your enrolment details and submit the document to us.
Apart from a love for the Beauty Industry and wish to pursue a career in Beauty Industry, certain selection criteria standards have to be met for learners to be enrolled into our courses.
- Overseas learners must be 18 years old and over
- Have completed at least the equivalent of year 10
- Have an English Language IELTS Level of 5.5 or equivalent
- We offer flexible enrolments throughout the year
- Enrolment form and deposit are required one month prior to enrolment
- Days of attendance are subject to availability
- Induction is held at the institute on Friday prior to enrolment
If you have any questions please contact the institute.
How to complete the enrolment forms:
- Save the appropriate PDF document form to your computer.
- Open the document and enter your details in the form fields.
- Click on the “Submit Form” button at the top of the document to email your completed enrolment form.
- We will respond to your enrolment within two business days.
Recognition of Prior Learning
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) means recognition of competencies currently held, regardless of how, when or where the learning occurred. RPL assesses the individual’s prior required learning to determine the extent to which that individual is currently competent against the required learning outcomes, competency outcomes, or standards for entry to, and/or partial or total completion of, a qualification.
RPL is available at Sydney Beauty and Dermal Institute and can be credited towards any of our courses.
An application kit is available and evidence is required, including transcripts and / or assessment and other supporting documents.
All our assessments are competency based. Assessment methods include observation of practical tasks, verbal questioning, written exams, work books, log books and a variety of assignments.
Language, literacy or cultural issues are always taken into consideration for assessment outcomes, with special considerations being provided in these instances.