This is an entry level course that offers operators a pathway into the Laser and IPL industry, specialising in hair reduction treatments. In this fast growing and incredibly competitive industry it is essential to be up to date with industry standards and be able to offer safe and effective treatments to your clients.
You will learn:
- Understanding and analysing skin characteristics and adverse skin conditions
- Types of unwanted hair growth
- Designing and evaluating IPL and laser treatment programs for hair reduction
- Consulting with clients
- Performing and assessing test patches
- Delivering safe and effective treatments
- Selecting and using laser / IPL technology
- Follow-up and aftercare advice
- Documentation requirements
- Compliance with regulatory requirements and lots more
UP – SKILL UNITS
These units are recommended if you do not have a background in Beauty Therapy:
- SIBBCCS301A Apply the principles of skin biology to beauty treatments
- SIBBCCS403A Recognise body structures and systems in a beauty therapy context
- SIBBCCS404A Work in a skin therapies framework
- SIBBCCS406A Use electricity in beauty therapy treatments
- SIBBCCS405A Develop treatment plans
You must have completed the laser safety course either in class or online.
Delivery: The course is conducted in a manner that enables you to complete the training to suit you and your family/life situation
- Comprehensive training manual
- Hands on practical training with models
- Consultation material
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Certificate on completion
Dates: are available on our website or call and speak to a Trainer.
Investment: $1,950 (includes GST)
How can I pay for the course?
Payments can be made via credit card (visa and master card) or direct transfer. Course fees are due prior to course commencement.
HOW CAN I ENROL IN THE COURSE?
We will send you an information pack about your preferred dates and an enrolment form. All you need to do is complete the enrolment form and return this to us to secure your place in the course of your choice.