This course is specifically designed to provide applicants with the skills and knowledge to successfully provide Tattoo Removal Treatments, utilising Q-switched Laser technology within cosmetic medical clinics or beauty salons. It is considered that the use of lasers is one of the best methods of tattoo removal; however, comprehensive knowledge of lasers and laser safety, skin anatomy, wound healing, tattoos and aftercare is required for safe and effective treatment delivery.
You will learn:
• Skin Anatomy & Physiology revision
• History of Tattoo Removal
• Types of Tattoos
• Tattoo Removal Lasers & safety revision
• Client consultation
• Treatment procedures practical
• Pre and post care
|Up – Skill Units: Recommended if you do not have a background in Beauty Therapy|
|SIBBCCS301A||Apply the principles of skin biology to beauty treatments|
|SIBBCCS403A||Recognise body structures and systems in a beauty therapy context|
|SIBBCCS404A||Work in a skin therapies framework|
|SIBBCCS406A||Use electricity in beauty therapy treatments|
|SIBBCCS405A||Develop treatment plans|
• Hands on practical training with models
• Morning and afternoon tea
• Certificate of attendance on completionsDelivery: the course is conducted in a manner that enables you to complete the training to suit you and your family/life situation
Dates: are available on our website or call and speak to a Trainer.
Investment: $1,850 (includes GST)
How can I pay for the course? Call our office to discuss a payment plan that suits you best. You may choose self-funding through pay as you go.
How can I enrol in the course? We will send you an information pack about your preferred dates and an application form. All you need to do is complete the application form and return this to us to secure your place in the course of your choice.