GOVERNMENT AND INDUSTRY FUNDING
Sydney Beauty and Dermal Institute is the holder of State, Commonwealth and industry sponsored funding initiatives.
Each initiative is unique and requires specific criteria to be met for an individual to receive training under the initiative.
Prior to enrolling in any nationally recognised training with Sydney Beauty and Dermal Institute you should speak with a member of the administration team or your state training authority to check your eligibility and the specific conditions and the implications of undertaking training through a funding initiative.
Note: Depending on your circumstances the funding body may require you to contribute an amount as an enrolment fee.
Sydney Beauty & Dermal Institute offer scholarships to students who enrol into the SHB50115 Diploma of Beauty Therapy.
All persons applying for a scholarship need to complete the scholarship application form and submit to the Head of Education and Training.
All supporting documentation needs to be attached to the application form.
- An excellent academic record. Eligible academic records include year 12 or equivalent certificates or vocational education and training (vet) qualifications obtained either in Australia or overseas
- Demonstrated dedication to academic studies, and/or a passion for study that satisfies the judging panel of the student’s genuine intention to persevere with the course prepare a one-page report in support of their application which addresses the following points:
- Why the applicant believes he or she should be awarded a scholarship.
- Why the chosen course is the best choice for the applicant.
- Any other information the applicant wishes to include that supports their application.
PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE
Easy and flexible payment plan options are available; our admissions officer will be able to assist you further with information on how you can pay for your course.
MAC CREDIT OPTIONS
Finance options are available through mac credit – click here to find out more.