Sydney Beauty & Dermal Institute would like to thank all their valued clients for your continued support and look forward to seeing you in 2019 for exciting new treatments!
The Training Clinic provides our learners with valuable experience in a simulated Salon atmosphere, where they are able to practice their skills on “real life clients”. Our equipment is upgraded and updated regularly to provide our learners with the latest in treatments and technology.
We use Rodan + Fields™ and Skin O2 products in our Training Clinic treatments, learners also learn about a variety of other commercial beauty products along with learning how to make their own products during training.
Clinic Brochures and Prices Lists
Enjoy clinic level services at inexpensive prices. Download our clinic brochures and price lists below:
Training Clinic Operating Hours
- Monday to Friday 9.30am to 4.30pm
Packages, Specials & Vouchers
- Save with Packages! – Enquire about our FREE skin care packs.
- Vouchers – Give the Gift of Beauty with a GIFT VOUCHER!
Terms & Conditions
- All treatments are carried out by learners studying at the institute
- These learners have been deemed competent in the treatment they will be performing
- Learners are supervised and treatments are evaluated continuously
- Each client is to read and sign an indemnity form on each visit
- 24 hours notice is required for cancellation
- Full payment for all IPL and Laser treatments is required when booking your treatment. If less than 24 hours’ notice of cancellation is given SBDI will not refund pre-paid treatments
- For occupational health & safety reasons babies & toddlers are not allowed in treatments rooms
- For the safety of our clients and therapists, we are not able to perform treatments on any infected skin and nail conditions.
Training Clinic Specials
View our monthly specials in the Training Clinic and on our Facebook page.
Give the gift of beauty with a gift vouchers.
Contact the institute for more information on any of these offers.